Red Silicone Rubber Sheet Roll/Industrial Red Silicone Rubber Sheet.
|100-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.7 US $0.65 US $0.6|
|Purchase Qty. (KG)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000000 Kg Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: J025
- Usage: Industrial Rubber Slab, Industrial, Flooring, Printing, Rubber Floor Covering
- Raw Materials: Synthetic Rubber, Pad
- Performance: Insulating Rubber Slab
- Length: 1m-50m
- Thickness: 0.8mm-50mm
- Tensile Strength: 5,6,7,8,9,10MPa
- Elongation: 200%-500%
- Fabric Insertion: 1-3 Ply or Multi Plies as Per Client′s Request
- Transport Package: According to Customer′s Requirement
- Origin: Shandong Qingdao
- Material: Silicone
- Feature: Wear-resistant, Impact-resistant, Heat-resistant, Corrosion-resistant, Insulating, Cold-resistant
- Medium: Pure Gum Rubber Sheet and Fabric
- Color: Red Sheet
- Width: 0.8m-2m
- Density: 1.25g/cm3,1.3G/Cm3,1.4G/Cm3
- Hardness: 40,50,60,70+/-5 Shore a
- Surface Finish: Smooth/ Smooth, Smooth/Fabric Finished, Double F
- Trademark: Fapre
- Specification: RoHS, REACH, ISO9001
- HS Code: 4003000000
2.High quality and competitive price
(0.8mm-20mm in roll, 20mm-50mm in sheet)
|Physical Properties||Density(g/cm3)||1.25, 1.3, 1.4|
|Surface Finish||Smooth/ Smooth, Smooth/Fabric finished, double Fabric finished|
Commercial Grade Red Silicone Sheet is designed to be used in applications where physical properties are not critical but extreme temperature resistance is still needed. This material can be manufactured in a variety of colors and hardness with the most common colors being red, gray, black and white. Commercial silicone is an excellent gasket material that has extreme high and low temperature resistance. This material is non-toxic, chemically inert and fungus resistant.
Excellent resistance to heat (dry air), at +200°C continuous and +220°C intermittent.
Remains flexible at low temperatures of -70°C.
Resistant to ultra-violet light, ozone and weathering.
Exhibits low flammability and low smoke toxicity.
Good electrical insulation properties.
Silicone rubber is physiologically inert, thus making it the preferred choice of the medical, pharmaceutical and food processing industries.
Silicones have comparatively low mechanical properties, tensile strength, elongation and tear strength, however they keep constant even at high temperatures but should not be used with high pressure steam.
Resistance to chemicals; its resistance to oils and hydrocarbon products is fairly limited and similar to that of Chloroprene rubbers. Reasonable resistance to a whole range of general chemical products, but acids, alkalis, esters and ketone should be avoided.
(When you enquiry, pls confirm the application: Color, Dimension, Physical Properties and Quantity,thank you)
FAPRE INDUSTRIAL CO.,LTD