EPDM Rubber Sheet Roll/Silicone Rubber Sheeting/Rubber Flooring Mat.
|100-499 500-999 1,000+|
|FOB Unit Price:||US $0.75 US $0.65 US $0.6|
|Purchase Qty. (KG)||FOB Unit Price|
|Production Capacity:||1000000 Kg Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
- Model NO.: J006
- Usage: Industrial Rubber Slab, Industrial, Flooring, Printing, Rubber Floor Covering
- Raw Materials: Synthetic Rubber, Pad
- Performance: Insulating Rubber Slab
- Length: 10m,15m
- Thickness: 0.8mm-50mm
- Tensile Strength: 5,6,7,8,9,10MPa
- Elongation: 200%-500%
- Fabric Insertion: 1-3 Ply or Multi Plies as Per Client′s Request
- Transport Package: According to Customer′s Requirement
- Origin: China
- Material: EPDM Rubber Sheet
- Feature: Wear-resistant, Impact-resistant, Heat-resistant, Corrosion-resistant, Insulating, Cold-resistant
- Medium: Pure Gum Rubber Sheet and Fabric
- Color: Black Rubber Sheet
- Width: 0.8m-2m
- Density: 1.2g/cm3, 1.3G/Cm3, 1.4G/Cm3
- Hardness: 40,50,60,70,+/-5 Shore a
- Surface Finish: Smooth
- Trademark: Fapre
- Specification: Rubber sheet
- HS Code: 4003000000
2.High quality and competitive price
(0.8mm-20mm in roll, 20mm-50mm in sheet)
|Physical Properties||Density(g/cm3)||1.2, 1.3, 1.4|
EPDM or Ethylene Propylene Rubber. EPM can only be vulcanised by peroxides or radiation; whereas EPDM can be vulcanised conventionally using sulphur.
Excellent inherent high and low temperature ranges. Typically -45°C to +120°C for standard compounds.
Special compoundig can increase some grades to function continually at +140°C.
E.P's are inherently resistant to attack by oxygen, U.V., Ozone and extreme weather environments, and will give long service in these contidions.
E.P's do not have good adhesion properties and expert advice should be sought from our Technical Department about bounding applications.
Resistance to Chemicals; resistant to many chermicals and solvents. Good resistance to many corrosive chemicals. The performance of E.P's in hot water and high pressure steam is better than in dry heat.
Temperature range -30° + 120°C , EPDM material have an excellent resistance to water, steam, ozone ageing and many chemicals. Not suitable for contact with petroleum liquids. These are general properties, which will vary between different grades. Excellent inherent high and low temperature ranges. Typically -45C +120C for standard compounds. Special compounding can increase some grades to function continually at +140C. Good resistance to many corrosive chemicals .
Packaging: be packed with plastic film, then put on pallet, reinforced.
Shipping: 15-25days per 20' container rubber sheet roll.
(When you enquiry, pls confirm the application: Color, Dimension, Physical Properties and Quantity,thank you)
FAPRE INDUSTRIAL CO.,LTD